September 22, 2006

Q and A

I’ve been busy with work and travel lately. I want to finish things before Ramadan begins this Sunday, a period when I perceive everything will slow to a crawl. I’ll try to post something longer next week, but will open it up for a Q and A. I reason that many things that might be foreign to others are now normal for me. I also have an inquisitive extended family (ie Anna & Co.). Just post a question in the comments section and I’ll try to answer it a timely basis. This can be a continuing conversation; no need for a deadline.

Congratulations is due to my mother. Earlier this year she was selected as the Master Teacher from USD 417 and she’s recently been selected as 1 of 8 finalists for Kansas Teacher of the Year, to be announced in November. Mom, I’m happy for you. It’s a well deserved honor.

I’ve also updated “my photos.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Zac--you’re very good with that camera. Your composition is excellent. Your photos are always interesting and tell a story. I look forward to the next "batch" every time you post new ones. I have a Zac file on my desk top and enjoy some of your best regularly.
Sounds like you have adjusted. My question is --Do you continue to make smart choices with your safety in mind? I don't believe you can take that for granted.
Be Safe
Love
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Who is Anna & Co?

James Z Collins said...

Co. includes Vedder and Jordan. Love ya Annie.