July 12, 2006

Development goals for site

FYI. I finished some initial planning for projects to be preformed in the next 2 years at my site. For those that inquire about my activities over the next two year, here’s a tentative outline. Listed are starting dates until next summer.

July 06 / Ecological Survey of SIBE Lalla Shafia (#3 Priority)
August 06 / Begin working on Community Ecological Resource Book
Sept 06 / Begin Community English Classes
Oct 06 / Begin Wastewater Management Project (#1 priority)
Nov 06 / Regional Environmental Education Workshop
Fall 06 / Medicinal Project with USAID
Winter 06 / Website for Community Ecotourism (#2 Priority)
Fall-Winter 06 / Begin Environmental Education Programs in School
Spring 07 / Tree Planting
Summer 07 / Swim Lessons

This list willl change. Hopefully, I can work on all these projects, although other priorities will emerge and some projects will undoubtedly fail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you knew how to swim.

Anonymous said...

Bring your life-jacket and arm floaties.
Jay

James Z Collins said...

I know how to swim John Doe, I'm just training next spring for the Strait of Gibraltar.