May 20, 2006

Isn't environmental ed lovely


My mother requested a photo of Graham, my site mate for the next 2 yrs. "I want to put a face to a name; you know how I worry and it would make me feel better." Empathetic to my mothers concern, heres a photo taken after we had completed an environmental ed session in a local school at our CBT site. We will be 24 km apart, seperated by a 7 dhm taxi ride on a flat road. We get along well, and he reminds me of many of my old friends.

Also, I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my 4 yr old niece Elizabeth. I hope its a great day and I expect the family (grandmothers especially) to take proper care of you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Ava doesn't account to anything??? No Happy Birthday to her on March 23rd......Well, we know who you love the most:) Hope all is going well.
Annie and Jess, oh and Ava:)

Anonymous said...

I guess I don't account to anything Uncle Zac...??? No Happy Birthday to me on March 23rd......Well, we know who you love the most:) Hope all is going well.
Ava:)

Anonymous said...

Where's the photo my son????
Mom

James Z Collins said...

I love Ava, I just received no headsup from her parents about her b-day if memory serves right. Tx for the photos though- I expect some from John.

Anonymous said...

Zac-
Too cute of a picture. Does the thumbs up mean anything, like Hello or something like that? I see several of the kids doing it. Take care!
Annie

James Z Collins said...

Annie, as far as I know, thumbs up is universal except in Australia, where you're flipping someone off.